Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Welcome to the world!


Noah and Alyson were born at 7:30 and 7:32 pm on February 11 2008. It was a surprise birth since we had four more weeks to go before the scheduled c-section. I panicked because the water suddenly broke when I was home alone and I could not get in touch with Mike. So, I ended up making the grand entrance to the birthing center by flashy red ambulance! It was actually my first time to take the ambulance and it was kind of cool!! The nurse held my hands as I was wheeled into the room and said "you are very calm." She did not know that my heart was racing inside! The c-section went really smooth thanks to Dr. Graham who was covering for my regular OB, Dr. Rogers. The babies cried out to my satisfaction and we knew that everything was fine. Welcome to the world Noah and Alyson! We love you!!

No comments: