Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Back from Japan!

Hi Everyone!  I was missing in action for a little while.  Aly and I were in Japan for two weeks and spent a fabulous time with family and friends.  And...don't get me started on food.  I think I gained about 2 pounds for fullfilling my eat wishes.  People living overseas would understand.  Food from home is part of who we are and we don't waste any time getting down to business once we are back to the home country :-) 

I will write about my trip in the next few posts.  The school is almost out for both of my boys and I have been quite busy lately.  Sean is so excited that soon he will be freed from school and I am panicking at the moment.  I haven't placed him in any summer programs and I don't feel particularly patient nor energetic at the moment.  I might as well pull my hair out in summer as it seems to be the annual tradition in most family.  At least Noah has therapies from 9 am to 12 pm everyday.  I am sure we will be out and about a lot and hopefully do lots of reading together. 

I will post a few pictures from Japan as to the previews of what to come in the next few posts :-)






No comments: