Thursday, February 26, 2009

Busy Busy Busy

They love to play in a crib together
Aly in the tunnel

Aly and Sean went on a walk

Where can I start!? Things have been pretty busy at the Campbell household with work, three little kiddos and their birthdays. Sean's going to be three tomorrow and we are gearing up for the birthday party on Sat. The three cakes have been ordered, one is for the party at the daycare (Lightning McQueen design with whipped cream), a chocolate cream cake and twins mash up cake for Saturday. Tomorrow, I am planning to take a day off (hopefully my boss approves) so that I can get ready for the party.

In the meantime, it snowed in Bellevue overnight. It's melted mostly but I didn't not expect to see more snow after the sunny weather in 50s on Saturday. Speaking of crazy... Miss Alyson for the past 4 day had refused to nap in the afternoon and she insisted of staying up from noon to 9:30 pm in the evening. Thank goodness, she finally decided to sleep again today. I am keeping my fingers crossed that she'll do this again tomorrow!

Alyson's such a mischief these days, picking on his brother Noah all the time. She'll first look at the responsible adult nearby first before going over to pull Noah's hair. Poor Noah gets pinned to the ground because Alyson pulls his hair down with such force. Or she'll suddenly takes her bottle out of her mouth and looks at me and intentionally spills milk on the carpet by turning the bottle upside down (she self-feeds by the way). I will tell you, this girl we have to keep an eye on all the time. What are we going to do when she's a teen?

Noah's found his voice and uses it well to get attention. He's sweet most of the time though so we'll still keep him :) Sean's been working hard on the potty business and I got a call from the daycare lady that Sean has pooped in the potty today. That boy like to do business standing and I thought he would invent a toilet that let people poop standing someday. The other day, since he went peeepee in the toilet three times, he has gotten a surprise present. He was so proud and happy to get a little surprise. It's slow but definitely getting there.

No comments: