Friday, February 6, 2009

Lazy Friday

Noah window lickin'

Alyson with an angel wing (it's actually a hanger -- how did she put it on? I don't know!)

Today, I am feeling very lazy. I normally have a meal prepared by now but just cannot part my behind from the chair. I guess there are days like this and besides it's Friday.

During my lunch time, I went to check out a Montessori school for Sean near my house. They are a small school nested in the first floor of someone's house but they were surprisingly nice and seem to be sincerely passionate about their method. The children were well behaved and wondered is Sean would fit in in the quiet environment like that. He is an independent child and Montessori philosophy may actually work for him. I have several other schools to tour so we'll see how they are like.

Alyson likes to throw her favorite little red ball around the living room. She'll throw it, clap, and chase it. She'll do this for a very long time. She'll also actually play 'catch' as well rolling the ball towards me and me rolling it back to her. I have to get her involved in some sports involving a ball.

Trying to find a gym class where all three kids can participate. I thought it would be nice to have a fun family time taking a class together and thought it might help with the kids to bond.

A lot to do and think --

No comments: