Sunday, January 26, 2014

Congratulations Seahawks!



I am behind on my posts now so this news is a week old.  Seattle Seahawks are NFC Champion!  We beat 49ers last Sunday in the divisional championship tournament.  That means... WE ARE GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL!!  Woohooo!!  It was a rollercoaster ride game and Sean was just an emotional wreck.  I wonder sometimes if my neighbors think we torture him every Sunday.  We want him to get better with handling the stress of watching his favorite team play.  He gets very upset if the game doesn't go the way he wants it to.  We had no problem last Sunday though and he was in a good mood the entire week because of the win.  When we took him to see the doctor for a check up on Tuesday, he was in such a good mood that he didn't fuss taking his clothes off in front of the doctor.  He was chatting away (about foodball, of course) with Dr. Uyeno and I was glad he did so well during the visit.  So, thank you Seahawks!! 


I haven't done this for a while but here are his stats:

Weight: 54 pounds / 25kg
Height: 4 feet 4 1/2 inches / 133 cm
BMI (body mass index) 5%

He is tall and skinny!  His legs start from unbelievablly high location and that is definitely American.  The skinny thing is me.  I have very small bones that my Mom used to worry I would casually break them from running around.  Of course, that never happend so I know Sean is going to be OK, too.  He is only a foot shorter than me now.  Sigh...  He is going to be taller than me in about 3 or 4 years.  That is a scary thought!! 

No comments: