Friday, June 10, 2016

Recent Photography Happenings










My photography business is a bit slow since I am not advertising it much lately, actually not at all.  My focus is at school and day to day activities a bit too much and haven't had time to work on my business.  What can I say!?  The end of school year period is always crazy!  I did have a couple of opportunities to shoot though so my creative side is still alive and well.  Maybe I should rent a studio so that I have to be serious about committing to this business.  Any Bellevue photographers out there looking for a studio space? 

First set of pictures are from the family portrait session I had in May.  They were taken in local trail, so it was quite dark.  I was able to find some patches of sunshine and took advantage of them.  The family is gorgeous.  The children, in particular the daughter is stunning!   She is a great model just like her Mom!

The second set of photos are from the Transgender Film Festival in Seattle.  I was asked to take photos of the event and although it was a long assignment, it was a lot of fun.  I had the longest headache spell in my life from the tense neck carrying my camera.  I need to learn to properly carry my heavy camera.  The headache did not go away until I went to see Dr. Owen, my Chiropractor.  He was surprised how messed up I was!  I need to stretch and strengthen neck, arm and shoulder muscles if I want to take a job that lasts many hours.  I learned my lesson!








No comments: