Saturday, September 24, 2016

Japan Trip 2016 V







The girls and I visited Uzumasa movie village in Kytoto with my friend, Kayako and her daughter.  The girls were mesmerized by the Edo townscape and workers dressed in Shogun era costumes.  Kayako's little girl was so cute as she acting shy.  She is already four and I thought about the time when Aly came to Japan for 8 months to live with my Mom and Dad.  She was only 4 years old at that time.  She was so brave!  The kids got to train as ninjya and explore the replica of shops and houses.  They were all new to them and now they sort of have an idea of how people used to live in Edo back then. 

I am so behind in posts and although I still have a lot to write about many visits with my friends and family, I think this will be my last Japan post.  I mean the children are in school already and Halloween is coming up in a month!  How the time flies...

I will move on to the post about the new school year from next time!

No comments: