Sunday, November 9, 2008

Alyson Crawling!




On Friday evening while I was on the phone with my Mom in Japan, Alyson started to crawl! We knew it was coming very soon but once that happened, we were so excited. She still moves very slowly but I know she'll be zooming by in a few days. We are very excited, but now we have to baby proof the house again. Unlike Sean who never put anything in his mouth, my twins are the total oposit. They have to check everything out first by putting them in their mouth. So, we really have to watch them carefully. We are very proud of Alyson for achieving another milestone!

I will post some random pictures taken recently. On weekends, we take Sean out in the mornings so that he can get some alone time with either Mommy or Daddy. Daddy took him to the mall's new play area and he loved it. On a rainy day, a facility like that gets packed around here!

Alyson and Noah can play together but Alyson always takes toys away from Noah. Noah of course cries for help. Anything Noah has, Alyson wants it. I guess this is probably the case for many years to come. Hopefully, they will develop different tastes in toys.

No comments: