Thursday, November 20, 2008

Twins 9 months!


Aly and Noah had their 9 month well check with Dr. Uyeno. Our nanny, Amy, came along to help out. On the way to the clinic, I got a speeding ticket! The police must have been aiming to ticket as many people as possible because when I was stopped, two other cars were stopped as well. A big bummer!! But then, this is my very first traffic violation in my 18 years driving history, so it's not so bad. So, I am convincing myself so!!
The appointment went very well!
Here are the stats:

Alyson
Height 29 inches 95%
Weight 21 lbs and 13 ounces 90%
Noah
Height 29 3/4 inches 90%
Weight 21 lb 6 ounces
I can't believe Aly is heavier than Noah, especially because she is more active than him. She feels lighter to me but I guess she must shift her weight better when being held. Who knows.
Aly has to have a follow up appointment with Orthopedist for her spine, but other than that they are both healthy. They both got four shots including the flu vaccine and they were not too happy about that. They did great though, flashing smiles at everyone.

Will attach Sean's baby picture at his 9 mos appointment for comparison. He was more than an inch taller than the twins and weight-wise the same.


No comments: