Friday, May 22, 2009

Long Road



My body is having hard time getting back to normal. After delivery, I had some allergic reaction to something used in surgery and had hives all over my body. I took some medications and it got getter but now that I am off it, it is coming back again. Caring for Saya is not difficult but this road to recovery is very hard. I am glad that I don't have to go through this again anymore.

Saya is growing so quickly. She will be 4 weeks old tomorrow and 1 mo-old on Monday! She's getting chunky around her belly and face. She wears 3 to 6 mos-sized clothes already. She sleeps well at night and we are thankful she's been pretty mellow so far.

The nanny Amy braided Aly's hair today and she looked like a big girl. I don't know how she did it as Aly won't normally let me do her hair.
I am pretty high on Benedryl right now so I better stop here before I type something weired.




No comments: