Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Playtime!!




The twins are really cute together these days. They play more together and "talk" more. Alyson likes to give Noah big hugs where they'll collapse together getting off balance. Alyson's also a snatcher and steals anything that Noah has, which makes him very upset (but kind of cute to watch). In the afternoon, they chase each other around the dining table, giggling like mad. It's so special to have twins and we are having so much fun watching them grow!
Noah walking:

1 comment:

Machelle said...

Ok I love how you are talking to them and they are somewhat ignoring you! PS I wish I could understand what you were saying to them....what sound is this? I LOVE the walking!! Too cute! I can not wait till mine can walk and get to where they want to go!! You make beautiful children!