Wednesday, July 29, 2009

100 F Maddness

Aly takes the measuring cup away from Noah...
She enjoys taking stuff away from him...

Not only that, she starts smacking him with the very thing she'd taken from him!!

I just noticed that the current temp hit the third digit! I certainly hadn't seen it hit that high ever since we moved up from California. We took the kids out in the morning and we were feeling the heat (Sean was at the daycare). The kids' cheeks were bright red and they were looking like they came out from sauna. Luckily, our home is nice and cool thanks to the A/C we installed last summer. We cannot believe it's almost Aug and that Mike's parental leave is going to end soon. The real test is when Mike goes back to work as our Nanny Amy cannot come to work for us after mid Aug. I cannot promise that I will be a Betty Crocker Mom, but I will try to line up a variety of activities for the kids and be the best Mom I can be! But boy it is hot today. Feeling for those without A/C around here...

No comments: