Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Sweet Alyson

Alyson in a Hawaiian dress
She looks like a cheerleader
With Amy

Giving a hug to Amy

Our nanny Amy was gone for about a month due to her school schedule and she came back this Monday. During her absence, her mother Chiota was helping us in the mornings. Chiota is an excellent cook and she makes killer soups which the twins (and me) are addicted to. She also makes a hearty dish called Congee, a rice porridge with eggs and pork. She taught me how to make it, so I am going to try it very soon.
With Amy back, Aly has a personal hair dresser doing her hair everyday. Amy, I do not know how she does it, but is really good at doing her hair. Today Alyson wore a cute Hawaiian dress which Amy brought her from Hawaii. She looked super adorable in it with her pig tails. She acted really cute, too, singing songs and being happy. Is it just me or she's getting cuter and cuter?! By the way, she calls herself "Aa-chan" now!

No comments: