Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Noah's School

I let Aly and Noah play on the deck a few days ago since it was dry.
The kids "cleaned" the deck.

Daddy and Aly cuddle time

Noah was all about smiles tonight. I think he liked school!


Noah just dived into the bath tub with his clothes on while Mike and I weren't watching!


Noah started a class at Kindering Center today. He'll go to a preschool with therapy on Mondays and Wednesday for two hours. I can do the drop off/pick up on Mondays but Mike will have to pitch in and drop him off on Wednesdays because I am in Redmond with Sean for his Speech Therapy. Mike said he was not anxious at all and just took off as soon as he entered the classroom. I hauled all three kids in the afternoon to pick him up. One of the teachers said that he did really well getting to know the environment today. After the class, we all went to visit Hanae and her kids at their house. The kids had a lot of fun playing and I had a good time chatting with Hanae. Noah was in a very good mood when we got home. He was just giggling away, didn't whine even one bit. I think he had a really good day today. How cute!



No comments: