Sunday, June 20, 2010

A Surprise!








On Monday when I just got home picking Noah up from his class, I noticed a cab pull into my driveway. I thought the driver is just u-turning, but it stopped and guess who came out? It was my Mom! She was supposed to be on the plane back to Japan and I couldn't believe what I was seeing. My Mom's flight from Salt Lake City got delayed and she missed her flight to Osaka. Better yet, the flight on the next day and the day after were fully booked, so she stayed with us for two extra nights. I was pretty happy about this situation, but I am sure my Dad who's home alone in Japan wasn't too happy!

We went to have Dim Sum on Tuesday and also went to see Sean at his school. They had a graduation and end of the year party at his class. She was impressed with how good Sean was at school. I was glad that she was able to see his angel side for a change!
Thanks again for coming, Grandma!! It was a big bonus to have you for extra 2 and half days!


No comments: