Tuesday, September 21, 2010

The Fair part I

Aly was excited to touch a big cow.
Listening to a band play.

Noah and Saya with a gigantic pumpkin.

Aly petting a baby goat in the petting zoo.

Aly and Amy with Diego. Aly was scared of him.
Amy and I took Aly, Noah and Saya to the state fair today in Puyallup. I've only been to a few in Idaho and one in Oklahoma and this one reminded me of the one in Oklahoma. It was big and fun! Aly was so happy petting some animals and able to see a lot of interesting things like huge pumpkins and silly puppets walking around. Saya was also wide-eyed, although she had to sit in the stroller most of the time. Noah was looking around and busy trying to make sense out of all the rides and commotions around. We ate well and walked a lot. It was a fun field trip for all of us. It was so much fun, I'd decided to take Sean with Mike tomorrow. He'll get to ride a lot of kiddie rides and I can just imagine how happy he will be. I will report back with the photos tomorrow.






No comments: