Tuesday, September 21, 2010

First Sushi

On Monday, I took the girls to get some osushi (sushi) while Noah attended his class. It was our usual sushi place which we order take outs from. It's one of those sushi conveyor belt restaurant, so it's quick and easy. If you really want to, you could come in and out of the restaurant in 5 minutes with a full belly. It was their first sushi experience for them, so I wasn't sure how they would take it. Well, their favorite was a bowl of fruits salad. I gave them a plate of California Roll, but they didn't like it. It's probably because the rice taste a little differently. They love their rice, so I was surprised that they didn't care for it. I ordered ramen for them which they ate. It was kind of a disaster because Saya didn't want to sit on the high chair and in the meantime Aly was very eager to touch the food on the conveyor belt. So, I ate several rolls really quickly and left. I am not seeing going their as a family for quite a while.

No comments: