Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween Fun

Saya the peacock and Charlie the alien staring at each other.

Aly was busy playing with their toys.


Noah looking cute! You can see Saya busy trying on shoes left by the guests.


The Cat in the Hat, aka Tina, and her husband Eric the cow.


We had a game of making all daddies mummies.


Saya had a really good time but was sooo tired by the time she got home.


We curved pumpkin on the Halloween day. We made a friendly Mr. Pumpkin.


Well, it was the case of three superheros and a baby peacock in the Campbell's house. We reused two costumes from last year, the supergirl for Aly and muscle man for Noah. I figure if they fit and they ain't complaining, why not!?

We went to a Halloween party on Saturday at Liz and Tom's house and we had a blast. Again, they thought of us and served some gluten and casein free donuts, rice crispie balls and brownies for our special diet boys. They are so sweet. Sean was busy playing with house full of boys that were there and Aly followed them around. Saya was quietly working on her project - trying on all the shoes left by the front door. Noah found a few favorite toys and played amongst other children. The kids had a lot of fun and they made some new friends!
Thanks for having us Tom, Liz, Andy, Charlie and Finn!
On the Halloween evening, Mike took the kids trick or treating around the neighborhood. Unfortunately, I was ill on Sunday for some odd reasons so I could not participate. I was looking forward to seeing the kids trick or treating, but I am glad my kids were able to enjoy it. Mike told me that Sean said to our neighbor after getting some candies, "thank you! bye-bye! I love you!" as he walked away. He is a crack up! I normally don't mind the candy giving duty, however I was in my robe looking groggy and it wouldn't have even passed as a bad costume. Oh well, I managed to scare some people anyway! We had a decent turn out but apparently not enough according to all the left over candies sitting in the pantry. I am wondering what I should be doing with them...
Over all, we had a really nice Halloween. Seeing my children being so excited and immersed in the Halloween rituals made us parents very happy as well!







No comments: