Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year 2013!!

I am remembering last year when I posted my final post of the year not knowing what the new year would bring us.  I am happy to say we had a very good year with tons of positives.  Alyson's journey to independence in Japan ended on Dec 23 and we are so happy to have our little girl back in our house.  My Mom is a staple now for Christmas and New Year and so is our wonderful Nana.  In the world full of joy and misfortune, we are moving forward steadily in our own pace.   I am thankful for all I have and do not wish for anything more!

Happy New Year!! May the year 2013 bring you joy and happiness!

Love Us

Here are some pics from the recent happenings:

Daddy of four!  At Spiritridge Elementary


The presents were piled up, it was a bit much...

Sean got exactly what he wished for! Go Santa!

Alyson was so happy to get so many new toys.

Noah joined the morning chaos this year.  It's getting more fun for him.

Saya loves her my little pony tent!

Animal hats from grandma Marie.  The girls love them.

Grandma!

Saya "fishing" at a nearby pond.  We came to feed the duckies and they were out.

No comments: