Saturday, January 19, 2013

Sean Cold#1


Aly was a good girl and behaved nicely while staying inside all day long.

Miss Saya, too, was pretty good considering.

Noah attended therapies and school as usual. 
The flu epidemic in America is making its headlines on news and Spiritridge Elementary wasn't spared this week.  The front office lady at school told me eight students from Sean's class and the teacher, Ms. Lowy, were out sik on Monday.  "So far so good at my house", I told the lady and she quickly knocked on wood on my behalf.  Well, Sean developed low-grade fever on Thursday night and it hasn't gotten better.  We kept him home from school yesterday (Friday).  He is cranky because he HATES having stuffy or runny nose and is whining all day long.  The other children are fine, but it's just a matter of time.  With four children, they share.  I just hope I don't get it myself.

No comments: