Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Sean at 5 month!



I was looking through some old photos of Sean and just cannot believe how big he has gotten. He was a cute baby with this strand of hair standing on top like a little antenna. That small batch of hair would not lie down no matter what we did and it withstood some serious winds. He had big eyes that were very daring and sweet. Those eyes were the signs of his very stubborn nature for now but I am sure it will carry him through very far in his future adventures! As my little boy will turn three next month, a mother cannot help but be emotional in how once a tiny baby is becoming a child with his own minds.

1 comment:

Holtan-Bates family said...

Ohhhhhh. . . He was such a sweet baby! Where does the time go??? When I see newborns now I just cannot remember mine being that small (and smaller!)!