Wednesday, March 3, 2010

At the park...

We spend time outside a lot these days as it's getting warm
Saya, too! but she still has a bit of runny nose.

They get along nicer outside!

Saya's second night bathing in the big bath tub. This time she didn't like it at all~

My dancer Noah. He looks cute with his new haircut.


I just saw something hilarious at the park. After the busy day, I took the kids to the nearby Lake Hills Park to let them run around. There were a group of middle schoolers hanging around at the public bathroom (out of all places!) and Noah was studying them for a while with a very serious look on his face standing close to them for a little while. It was interesting to him because they were dancing and making "music video" (remember those days?). I guess they were 'popping', but actually quite terrible at it. But they seemed content and having a good time. Then out of blue, Noah walked over to them quietly and situated himself right in the middle of the dancing circle. The teens didn't seem very interested in him until Noah actually started to dance with them. He wasn't smiling, no, he had quite a serious expression on him, but when the boys dipped low, he dipped low, when they made jumping steps, he jumped. It was quite hilarious and the teens thought Noah was a star baby, too. They said "get the baby in the video!" and were filming Noah. That made me smile big. (until I realized that Alyson was about to disappear from my sight going over the hill on the opposite end of the park and I had to run to get her... my kids give me a really good work out.)

No comments: