Friday, August 27, 2010

At YMCA

Sean was getting ready to "swim" to the edge of pool.
Aly refuses to stay in the childcare, so she comes with me to the pool to watch Sean.

Saya was not happy in the locker room.

Sean has been taking swimming for three weeks now at our YMCA. He is getting more brave every lesson and we are very proud of him. He is used to the instructor now and does not mind her working with him at all. He even went under the water while trying to swim toward the edge of the pool, but that didn't stop him. He was a little frightened but kept on going with the lesson. I was quite amazed!
I put Noah and Saya in the child care and Alyson comes with me to the pool to watch Sean. She has to learn to get used to the child care, but for now she is happy to come with me. Eventually, I want to put her in a lesson, too. Maybe next year after she turns three!


No comments: