Monday, September 10, 2012

Start of School

The Preparation: trying to stay prepared for the morning maddness, but it's still chaotic!

Sean at his first day!

He was waving bye-bye to me and actually ran back and gave me a hug.

Noah with the para-educator.  She used to be in Sean's classroom two years ago.
The boys started their new school year on Sept 4 last week.  Sean was downright nervous about becoming a first grader, but had started to brace his destiny four days before the start date.  He told us how he is excited and Mike and I felt it is going to be ok after all. 

Sean's new teacher is Ms. Lowey.  She is energetic, positive and organized, so that is good.  I've heard that she is very accommodating to individual uniqueness, so that is an another big plus.  Sean has been happy and seems more chatty around people during pick up time.  He is telling me more about what he did at school that day and we are thrilled to finally able to have a more typical dinner time conversation and learn about his day.

Noah (also Sean) got a hair cut and surprised everyone at school with his new big boy hairstyle.  He knew where to go and as soon as I said bye to him, he turned the other way and left.  He loves his school.  His new teacher is Ms. Christina.  Now that he is in his second year, he looks big compared to the new comers.  I saw him walking to his classroom in a line and he was the tallest one.  My little Noah is growing up and he is doing so much better. 

We are proud of our boys and excited to see them learn and make new friends!

No comments: