Thursday, September 27, 2012

Thank you Salmon~




 
Thank you salmon again for making me realize my life is pretty sweet compared to yours.  Of course, I just see you dead at the market or at the last bit of your arduous journey upstream covered with cuts and scrapes.  You may think your life is sweeter than mine because you lead a clear life with a single purpose, not clouded by millions of thoughts and choices us humans make everyday.  The lonely ocean in our mind is a second home to you, and I am sure you have seen the most beautiful sights we have yet to see.  As I watched you push forward with the last strength left in your body, I thought of my own and found my backbone as strong as yours.  So, at least for now, I will not complain and wish for what I don't have.  I will move forward like you with eyes focused to see my true purpose in life.  Thank you, Salmon. Looking you down from the bridge at this time of the year always gives me the best splash to clear my head! 

No comments: