Sunday, July 28, 2013

Miss Little Red Cherries

We love Cherries!

Note Aly's serious face.  She was rubbing the half eaten cherry on her cheek to color her cheeks red!

Oh my!  This one is a clown!

Kids are funny in general, but I think my little girls are just plain comedy.  The conversations I catch while they are playing are just so funny, I wish I remember to record them somehow.  Their dessert today was red cherries.  Aly notices Saya's lips were red and decided to make cherries a make up tool!  She would eat a half of cherry and then rubs it on her cheeks and lips.  Saya copies her of course and soon they were both giggling and their little faces were made up like clowns!  I don't wear make up and it must be the TV and books they learned it from.  I washed their faces after dinner but they wanted to keep it like that since they thought they looked fabulous! It is so much fun to have two little girls close in age. 

No comments: