Sunday, October 20, 2013

Baby Photoshoots



 
I had an opportunity to do a baby photoshoot last Friday with my friend's little baby girl.  She was super sweet and all the cooing noises she made, a little spit up here and there, and her chubby little thighs all reminded me of my own little babies.  Saya came along and played with their older son who used to be Sean's daycare buddy.  The photoshoot went well for the most part.  Shooting photos indoor is more challenging since it tends to be darker than outside.  The room was bright enough, so I didn't have to set up my studio umbrella lights.  I wanted to emphasize her soft skin tone and adorable eyes.  I edited one photo last night and I think she looks very cute.   My friend and her husband cooked up a yummy lunch and desert, so we stayed for a little while and talked.  I got to hold the baby while they prepared lunch and I could just melt.  My bouncing skill must be decent still since she fell asleep in my arms.  I appreciated their hospitality and will be working hard for the next few days editing the photos.  I will be building a website to showcase my work soon and I will post more pictures of the family portraits I've done in the past few months.  It's all so fun!

No comments: