Sunday, October 6, 2013

Pumpkin Patch and Noah's Booboo





 

We had a bright sunny weather over the weekend and we could not just pass the opportunity to go out and enjoy it.  After the usual lunch with Nana at the Goldberg's, I took Sean, Aly and Saya to the pumpkin patch we normally go to in Redmond.  Surprisingly, the place wasn't packed.  I suspect it has something to do with minimal attractions if you don't want to pay to get into the enclosed family fun area.  We usually just take pictures there anyway (I buy the pumpkins at grocery stores) so I can't complain. 

Cute kids, bright orange pumpkins and blue sky are a good recipe for great photos!  It was easy to take pictures since there weren't too many people around.  Kids were having fun and in a great mood for a photo shoot.  Boy, it's so much easier to take pictures of my own kids!  At least they are very relaxed and I can capture their natural self.   

While we were out having fun, Daddy took Noah to Nana's house to help her out with her electrical issues.  Noah was having a great day and it was going to be even better since Daddy took him to a nearby park.  He was so excited, he ran to the playground.  Then, he fell pretty hard.  It happened so fast, he couldn't catch himself.  He smack landed on his face and the outcome of it was horrendous looking!  Poor little Noah looks like he survived a war.  There seems to be only superficial injuries and no real damage (so I hope), but poor little guy whimpers when he eats since his lips are sore.  Daddy found him checking himself out in a tiny toy mirror downstairs, touching his wounds.  He dislocated his arm a couple of weeks ago at school and I have a feeling he is going to be one of those people who would have lists and lists of injuries by the time he is an adult.  He worries me a lot.  Must find a way to teach him how to be safe...

So, this was our Saturday.  We had an exciting Sunday as well, so I will write about it tomorrow.

No comments: