Sunday, November 10, 2013

Family Portrait DIY

 

 


I would like to think that I add certain professional value to the family!  Mike can fix computers and electronics (except for troubleshooting washing machine - that I am good at), assemble furniture and willing to climb up the roof.  I can cook, somewhat clean, find bargains, and draw decent pictures AND take good photographs!  Having a portrait done professionally is very expensive and can easily coast $150 plus.  Yesterday, we saved some money, I would like to think, since I took pictures of the family with my studio kit.  One draw back is that I am not in the picture!  I was too lazy to set up the tripod.  I had Mike snap a few pictures of me, but they didn't turn out great.  Sorry Mike!  The kids were goofy and weren't cooperative, but I was able to snap some decent shots.  I haven't edited them all, but here are some of them.  I was going to take them outside but it started to rain.  I still want to take some pictures for the Christmas cards outside, so we will probably do that when we go get our Christmas tree in Carnation. 

No comments: