Saturday, August 16, 2014

Two Days Three Playdates

I didn't take pictures of Sean and Saya's friends, but these are Aly's friends and we made pizza for lunch.  They are the cutest little girls and we had a very good tome with them.

Sometimes my judgment goes wacky and kids have the best time.  We had back to back playdates with Sean, Alyson and Saya's friends at my house over two days and at the end of the whole affair, all I could do was lay flat face down on my couch.  They had been bugging me for a playdate with their favorite friends so I am glad they had a chance to get together.  They played a lot outside in the backyard, but managed to make a decent mess in the kids' rooms.  At least I didn't forget to warn Mike about it.  Summer is like riding an unpredictable motor bike for me.  Sometimes I fly with it, sometimes it slows down.  I certainly had a jolt of energy while planning these playdates and I am glad I did seeing everyone's smiley faces.  Next time, I will spread them out.  Unless...I get wacky again!

No comments: