Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Little Sunshine in a rainy wold!

Saya loves to be in the jumperoo
Sean having some after school snacks

Happy-Go-Lucky Aly before her bath
Saya on her 6 months old birthday~

It's raining and raining every single day and it's the season when Seattelites question why and why we live in the wet and groomy universe when there is sunshine else where!? Do we live to work, or work to live?? What if we live in Hawaii and get to wear an aloha shirt everyday!? Aggahh!!! I need to remind myself over and over that there is sunshine above the thick gray clouds and that the rain makes everything green which is what I like about this place.
Rain or shine, my kids are pretty happy. They are used to the rain because to them this is very normal. I bought a pair of Hello Kitty rain boots for Aly and looking for a pair for Mr. Noah as well. They like to stomp around in the water paddle and their shoes do not repel water.
Since last week, Noah has started to go to a Family Co-op class at Kindering Center. I stay with him in the class and we get to spend some quality time with each other. Noah is an independent child and sometimes he gets "forgotten" because he plays nicely by himself. So, this is very good opportunity for us to spend time together. I've decided to enroll Alyson into My Gym class on Fridays so that she has a Mommy day as well. We went for a trial class last Friday and she loved it! She was running around everywhere, trying out equipments and toys. She was so excited, she did not want to sit still at the circle time. Wednesdays are Sean's Mommy day. He doesn't have school on Wednesdays, so we allocated his therapy appointments in the morning.
Saya had her 6 month birthday the day before yesterday. She is growing up so fast. I don't have much time to spend with her and I do feel bad about that. She is interested in her toys and do a fabulous job shaking them, eating them and making them soaking wet! She is a patient little one and I can tell that she is going to be a tough cookie.
Lastly, I am sick with cold but the kids are not. Sean had a little sniffle last weekend and I, of course, caught it. I have not had a decent sleep in months and my immune system is super low, I figure, and that is why I am sick and no one else is. I went to the pharmacy last night and asked the Pharmacist which medication I could take (since I am breastfeeding, I have to be careful) and he said basically none! Go figure, I have to ride this one out with no help.

No comments: