Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Alert Saya

I can put this whole thing in my mouth!
Finally, kept my eyes open!

Sean giving me an awkward smile. When I say "Niko~" (smile) to Sean, he kind of forces a smile.

Saya is more alert and aware of things now. She cries when I leave the room or gets furious when someone takes her toys away. She also is becoming the loudest baby yet! She's the littlest but boy her screams can shake up the house! She turns red when she screams as if she's giving all she's got. She does not like loud noises such as someone banging on the wall or any sudden scary movements. She sticks her tiny lower lip out and cries. Sean isn't particularly nice to Saya, so she's learning to protest and protect herself by screaming for me.


Sean is having a bad week. He is finally feeling better and has gone back to school since yesterday. He is having a tough time at home though. He refuses to share any toys, pushes, kicks and hits his siblings. We booked a home consultation with an Applied Behavioral Analysis expert, so I am hoping he can help us better manage his not so nice behavior. I also hate myself for losing patience with him. I really don't want to yell at him because I do believe that he just cannot help himself most of the time. But when I see him kick Saya on the head, I cannot keep my cool. Being a Mom to an autistic child is VERY HARD. But I am sure there is a way to make things easier for all of us. We shall see.



No comments: