Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Exercise Saya

Saya had her eyes covered when I looked away for a few second!
She's working out sweats

Saya was wearing a sweat jersey today, so naturally I had to put a headband on her to complete the athletic look. She was kicking her legs as if she is doing some cardio. Later when I put her in the jumper, she was furiously jumping more than ever before. I think she was quite frustrated that no one would pick her up. Mike was late again! It's 11 pm and he's no where to be found!?

I am having a real tough time with Sean. His behavior sometimes is unbelievably bad! He would kick me, hit me for no reason (well there got a be a reason but he won't tell me!) and he would do the opposite of what I ask him to do. He is skinny but very tall and strong, so it is becoming more difficult to handle him. Is this a phase? I sure hope so. I used to watch those Super Nanny shows and it just seems sometimes that Sean is just as challenging as the kids on the show. Dr. Jensen please help!! (he's the ABA doctor) I love him very much and I just hope he returns to being a sweet boy we know very soon...



No comments: