Monday, July 26, 2010

Sean's Big Weekend Continues

Sean's having the best time of the year right now. He's been talking about it for weeks and finally the day came on the past Saturday. Pakrer had his 5th birthday party at Samena Club! He was so excited, he made up a song about it, he was playing with the wooden cake and pretended it was Parker's birthday cake etc... They have big pools at Samena and Sean enjoyed swimming with Daddy as well. I didn't take him to the party, so I don't have much details. But I know that he had a lot of fun at the party. I had to go to an appointment with a nutritionist, so dropped off Noah and Saya (Aly went to the party with Sean and Daddy) with Mike in Samena. As I was pushing Noah and Saya in the double stroller, Saya started to scream because she was afraid of the pool. Mike said Aly was scared of the pool as well and I am seriously considering swimming lessons for all my children. I am sure it was a lot of work for Mike, but everyone had a good time.

And that is now all! Mike and Sean left to stay overnight at the Great Wolf Lodge, an indoor family friendly water park and hotel located in Grand Mound, south of Olympia. Better yet, Paker and his Dad Kevin went with them. Mike bought a brand new swim suit for Sean that has built in floaters. Mike sent me two pictures from the lodge already and Sean looks so happy. He's working so hard every day with therapies, so this is a nice break for him. I am glad that he's able to enjoy himself with two of his favorite people, his Daddy and his best buddy!

No comments: