Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Random Pictures from my phone

It's just going to be photos and a video today~
Sean, Aly and I went to Party City to buy some Diego party supplies for his birthday party. I was looking at something and when I turned around, Sean was standing with Diego mask on. He startled me a bit!
We took the kids to the Kids Quest in Factoria one day. We became a member there, so we go there quite often now.
Grocery shopping with Saya and Noah while Alyson attends her Japanese class. I go over speed limit in the store driving the cart when I shop with the kids.


I will not be doing this for a while - Costco with four kids on my own. It was... interesting...



Noah went to tour the school and meet his teacher. He will be starting his preschool on 2/14!



Video of Saya throwing fit!


No comments: