Friday, July 29, 2011

Aly rides her big girl bike!







Aly was afraid to move on from her trike to the big girl bike Ayrie gave her but today with little encouragement from Saya, she rode it for the first time. Saya climbed up onto Sean's and then Alyson's big girl bike, but her legs are too short. That gave Aly the push she needed. She kicked Saya off her bike and started to pedal like her big brother. She was so proud and telling Sean "look at me, I am riding like you." Saya wasn't happy about it, but Alyson was smiling big. 

We drove to Seattle this afternoon to drop off a care package to Noah's ABA therapist, Malawaina.  She was rear-ended on I-90 a few weeks ago and has been recovering from her injuries. We were lucky to catch her coming back from her physical therapy and she was able to see Noah.   She is one of the sweetest and most dedicated therapists we have worked with.  I feel bad for what she is going through now.  No one deserves it, but particularly her!  She is a tough girl and I know she can pull it through.  I am glad that we were able to put a smile on her face today!

No comments: