Sunday, August 21, 2011

My Amazing Noah


Noah has been a persistent child, but lately his assertiveness is coming out... in a form of explosive tantrums!  Where did my sweet Noah go?  He was a relatively easy-going and smiley child with the cutest chuckles and mega-sized cheeks.  He still does have his charms, but boy he could shake up the house!  In the photo above, he really wanted to get the statue that was in the shelf above the fridge.  He cannot reach it with the bar stool, so he put a step on top of the bar stool to reach.  Of course, I would not allow him to do that, so I hid all the steps we have in the house (he even brought the step from the upstairs bathroom).  He was not happy about that and was letting me know how angry he was by screaming + crying.  I went upstairs to do something and noticed his screaming had stopped.  I thought he had actually given up but nope, not Mr. Noah.  He brought the spinning toy from downstairs and balanced himself on top of it to get the statue.  It looked very dangerous, but I had to take a photo of him and admire his determination and problem solving skills.  All the while he was throwing his tantrum, he was scanning through the stuff we have in the house to see which one he could use to get what he wants!  So, I let him pat on the statue for a bit!  Go get 'em Noah!  You might actually achieve something amazing like finding cure for Autism!

No comments: