Thursday, November 10, 2011

Cute Little 2 1/2 year-old girl





Hi, I am Saya!  I turned 2 and half on October 25, 2011.  I think I am a big girl because I am closer to three than two and I can talk like big girls do.  I am also good at singing songs.  My favorite song now is called "Cat, sometimes Tiger" on my favorite Japanese children's show.  I know all the moves and can singalong perfectly.  My best friend is my sister, Alyson.  She can be mean sometimes but we have lots of fun playing.  Alyson's favorite color is pink and mine is green.  I do like pink, too, but Aly has taken that color already  My brother, Sean likes blue, Noah also likes green, Mommy's color is orange (although Mommy says it's not her favorite color) and Daddy's is black.  I think this color coding was decided before I was even born.  

My favorite things are my Anpanman doll my Daddy brought back from Japan and a gray and white striped baby onesie that I used to wear when I was little.  I hug them when I go to bed and when I feel sad or tired.  My favorite food are rice with salmon sprinkles and mac cheese.  Mommy says I should eat veggies more, but I do eat peas, broccoli, tomatoes and cucumbers.  I like eating ice cream, too.  I get a scoop of mint (light green) ice cream when we got to Crossroads Mall.  Alyson gets a scoop of pink lemonade sorbet or strawberry, naturally. 

I wish I could spend more time with Mommy and Daddy alone, but I love having Sean, Noah and Alyson with me.  In fact, they are my idol.  I get a quiet time with Mommy on Thursday mornings while my brothers and sister are at school.  Mommy and I spend time together reading books or doing art projects.  We enjoy the time together and I can just sit on Mommy's lap and let the time pass.  Because I am growing up so fast and soon would not fit on her lap anymore.

No comments: