Sunday, November 27, 2011

Pink Furry Coat



When I am stressed, I buy clothes for kids.  I guess it's a so called retail therapy, but something isn't right.  Shouldn't I be buying something for myself instead?  I guess I am a chicken.  The kids, especially the girls, are getting cute clothes due to my botched self-soothing attempt.  They received a pink faux (no doubt) fur coat and matching hat in mail the other day and they are in love with them!  They call it a princess coat and insist on wearing them even on a rainy day (which I won't allow).  Saya looks so adorable in them and many passerby comment how cute she looks.  She had a conversation with an older lady at Noah's school the other day as the woman rushed towards her for looking so cute.  The lady said "you have a pretty coat" and Saya proudly replied "yeah, it's pink!" 

I can't wait to dress them up for the Holiday.  Now, all I need for them are cute dresses...

No comments: