Thursday, March 15, 2012

Saya goes potty


Saya was almost potty trained when she turned two and I allowed her to regress since I was too busy to manage the accidents.  I now hope I had stuck with it since she is almost three and still in diapers.   Alyson pretty much trained herself and Sean only did it when he decided to do it.  I am encouraging her, but not pushing her too hard (I have enough stress in my life).   She is showing some signs she is ready to ditch the diaper.  She tells me when she is peeing, about to poop and occasionally tells me she needs to sit on the toilet.  The other night, she even pooped which scared her a bit.  She was so cute perched up on the toilet seat like a big girl, occasionally whining since pooping in the toilet was a new territory.  I forget, a lot of things are still new to her.  She's never ridden a bus or a train, for example.  There are so much to explore and learn.  But first, I hope she takes an interest in wearing underwear and explore the rest later!

No comments: