Thursday, March 15, 2012

New Baby Therapy

I was able to meet my friend's Mom, too, as she is here helping her daughter out with the new baby.  A great family!

Last Saturday, I got to hold my friend's new baby boy!  He is only three weeks old and you just don't get a chance like that unless you are the baby's family.  He fit right into my left arm (that is my side way baby carrying arm) and I just almost melted.  The memories of holding my babies came back so alive, my estrogen level must have risen above my head.  He was adorable.  He was squirmy at first, but with the gentle rocking and "shhhhh", the baby fell asleep in my arms.   I was doing that without realizing.  My body knew exactly what to do.  I did raise four babies!  The lightness of him really lifted my mood up and I call it a new baby therapy.  If you have an access to hold a new baby, I highly recommend it!  All your stress melts away, guaranteed!

No comments: