Sunday, November 18, 2012

Going Home Means...

I do want to move on to the topic other than Japan, but I cannot move on without one last post.  I will put it together in a photo essay because the pictures speak more than words.

Going home means...
 awakening my tongue to savor the good food and the memories that comes with every mouth-watering bite,

experiencing and seeing what we don't have in America,

feeling the love of my family who wants to give me the best experience possible,

seeing my daughters play like they don't care what planet they are in as long as they are together,

walking the streets of hometown with my daughters and realizing this is what I've wanted to do since they were born,

making sure my park is still there,

readjusting the mental picture of the neighborhood since there were some changes,

appreciating the things that remain the same,

celebrating my mother's 74th birthday with a homemade cake,

learning how strong Alyson has gotten,

and making my Mom and Dad smile in my own way because I can never catch up to their unconditional love. 

Japan was awesome - thank you for reading!




No comments: