Sunday, April 20, 2014

Botanical Garden and Baseball Game

April is another busy month with birthdays and spring break.  We have been fully packed with parties and outings every weekend and by the end of the day, I am too tired to do anything but slump on the couch.  I wish my body can recharge quickly like my cell phone but I feel sluggish everyday.  There gotta be something I am doing wrong -- like going to bed too late and not exercising.  Humph!!

The first batch of pictures are from when the girls and I took Grandma to Bellevue Botanical Garden.  The daffodils were pretty but the main attractions were the bright baby leaves on the trees.  They were lighting up the garden with gentle baby breath green.  My girls were so happy they were running around the garden.






 
 
The second batch is from when I took Sean to his first Mariner's game on Friday during the spring break.  The tickets for Sean and I were the birthday gift for me from Mike.  He totally surprised me about it.  I thought all along he had attempted to buy me my dream professional level camera without consulting with me.  That would be a big disaster if that had been the case since I only did a brief research about which camera to buy.   Like a wedding ring, the right fit has to be carefully selected when buying a dream camera, you know! 
 
We had a great time at the game.  Mariner's won 6 - 4 and we got to see a great play by Felix Hernandez, our ace pitcher and our new expensive guy, Robinson Cano.  Cano was a much talked about addition to Mariner's this year and a quite costly one, too.  He was paid $240 million to join Seattle and that amount is beyond understanding to Sean or even me.  He played well but we didn't get to see a powerhouse home run from him.  Sean was enjoying himself by cheering the team loudly and doing a little dance here and there.  Only one lament was having obnoxious drunk people behind us.  They were loud, full off adult languages, and didn't care about others at all.  The good thing was Sean didn't notice that at all, except for the lady scream bloody murder every 10 minutes for the fun of it.
 




 

 There they are!  It feels good to put these pictures up here.  It's been bugging me that I hadn't shared.  I hope you enjoyed reading and looking at photos!


No comments: