Sunday, April 20, 2014

Roller Skating Party

Saya's friend from Gymnastics had a birthday party the other day at a local skate link.  It's the same place we went to when Sean and Aly's school had a Halloween roller skate event.  It was therefore Saya's second time skating and she had lots of fun.  She is a careful type and prefers to hang on to the railing until she feels confident.  She did not cry nor get frustrated even though she fell countless times.  I remember sort of throwing myself out there when I was little, but I may have been much older than her.  She was sweating from all the falling and balancing, and she was so tired by the time they had cake.  The birthday girl was so cute in her pink fluffy dress and looked very content.  Next up is Saya.  She is going to be five this coming Friday!!  I've decided to not do a party for her but instead take the kids to the Great Wolves Lodge.  I will still make a My Little Pet Shop cake for her on her birthday.  I can't believe my baby is going to be five! 




No comments: