Saturday, July 12, 2014

Videos Only!

I finally created my own YouTube account!  This Blogger website is not very good with uploading videos for me so I ventured out to YouTube.  I don't use the camcorder function much on my camera so much anymore since all my kids started walking.  I am going to regret it in the future, so I will promise myself to take more video of the children.  I am sure the videos from some special occasions are great but I think the best ones are the everyday kind, kids screaming, making jokes, the usual dinner scene etc...  Those are the kinds of moments that are a big chunk of the childhood yet easily forgotten.  At my age, the reality, dreams and imaginations start to blend together and some memories are hard to tell if it really happened.  It would be for all of our benefit to record more of those typical Campbell moments for sure.  AND, I will be able to share them here with you all!  This time around, the videos are from the girls' recital from their Japanese school.  They did great although looked confused at times.  They are kind of shy when it comes to things like this.  They looked cute regardless and I had fun watching them perform.

Saya's
http://youtu.be/PHxgz1SCVHo
Aly's
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGkjqVaLSg8

No comments: