Wednesday, February 3, 2010

New Kids Corner





You can see Aly's favorite pink puffy skirt. She got it messy this evening and I am sure she'll be looking for it tomorrow (it is in the hamper). We've reorganized the family room downstairs and made one corner the kids' area. Took most of the toys upstairs to downstairs, too, so the living room is less cluttered now.
Sean had a bad day today as he was in a bit more irritated mood for some reasons. He was screaming in the library in the morning and I almost got in an argument with a man who made a smug comment about it. I was trying my best to get the heck out of there and calm him down. I know I need to be understanding of others, too, but I just have too much on my plate right now. Well, incidents like this teaches me not to be judgemental of others, I suppose!
Noah is going to see an ABA therapist tomorrow morning. I am going to work with the therapist to come up with a plan to get Noah to make more eye contacts and respond to others. He was referred to us by the ABA doctor we worked with for Sean. Anything and everything that would help my kids, I am right on it. Dr. Uyeno gave me the best advice: be strong. And I will be!

No comments: