Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Two little teeth







Saya's second tooth on the bottom has erupted! She's been chewing on anything she can shove in her mouth. She also bites me while nursing sometimes, especially when she had enough and not so serious anymore about feeding! I don't know what I would do when she gets top teeth!?
We are looking at adding a bath downstairs where the laundry is and working with a contractor to get an estimate. We might move the washer and dryer into the garage and build a small laundry room there. That will free up some space for the bath and make plumbing easier. Ed, the contractor, built our deck last summer. His quotes are pretty reasonable and he's an honest and hardworking guy. We are pretty psyched about the whole project.
I also went to take a look at the new YMCA in Coal Creek in the morning. It was clean and big! The nursery and childcare rooms were big and clean, the swimming pool has is kid friendly (also has a water slide!), the group exercise room is huge, and did I mention it's CLEAN? I am pretty excited to start using the facility. It's a tad far, but it's way more fun looking than the one in Bel-Red. I am glad I went there today to check it out~



No comments: