Thursday, October 7, 2010

Good Bye Farmer's Market

Mexican American farmers from Watapo, WA. They were my favorite as their veggies and fruits were the best and the cheapest.


Last Tuesday was the last day of Crossroad Farmer's Market. Now I lost my go to place for fresh fruits and veggies till next spring... I wish my parents lived close because my Dad is an organic farmer. He sells his veggies at his own farmer's market stand near my house in Osaka. I hear his produce is the best around and it's so ironic we can't enjoy them!
Sean and Aly liked coming to the market with me. I give them a bag and they help me put the veggies and fruits in it. They like to carry it around until we get home. One time I gave Sean a bag with huge cucumbers and he was grunting while hugging it in his skinny arms. He almost made it to the car, but he had to ask for help because it was too heavy.
The end of farmer's market season means it's the rainy season again. We are hoping to get a little more sunshine until we pay visit to the pumpkin patch. We are just waiting on a dry weekend to hit it.



No comments: