Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Pampkin Patch!

Aly was afraid to climb up the hay stack pyramid.
Sean went all the way up and was jumping on the top!
I made Noah sit down and after many tries he finally sat and let me take his photos.



Saya at first wasn't so sure about walking out there. It was too bumpy for her taste, but soon enough she ventured out far.
It was a very bright day. Most photos came out overexposed...

Some pumpkins were as big as Saya.


105 - is the number of pictures I took during the annual visit to the pumpkin patch in Redmond. I needn't to say enough. The kids had a blast being out on a farm. It was a beautiful day and everyone had a good time. It was a challenge at times to keep track of all four kids wandering around at own will, but no one went missing. Sean remembered the visit from previous years and he obligatorily sat on a pumpkin and smiled at me for photos. I didn't even have to ask him. Unfortunately, his "smiles" were as real as velvetta cheese.
I remember thinking what it would be like this year when Saya's walking. She was only 6 month old last year, so stayed seated in the stroller the whole time. Saya was at first not sure about walking on the uneven surface of the farm and was crying wanting to be picked up. She got used to it very quickly though and wandered around patting pumpkins and picking up strings of hays. She was upset when we put her back in the stroller.
This is one of the few family traditions we keep. I wonder what it would be like next year. I bet Saya will be a chatter box and directing us which pumpkins to take home.
p.s. We didn't buy any pumpkins this year at the pumpkin patch. The line was too long. We'll buy one from the grocery store soon!






No comments: