Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Happy 2nd Birthday Saya


Saya getting ready to blow out her two candles.

"I ate it all, Mommy!" well of course, you did!

Saya was very cute.  She just dived in mouth first. 


Today (4/25), Saya turned two!  Happy birthday, my little girl.  I cannot believe how much you've changed in the past year.  You were the little baby, the most inocent and dependent.  But now, you are a smart, sometimes cunning, independent, funny, quick-handed, and infectiously adorable little girl I cannot live without.  I like how you talk about how much you like the color yellow and Mommy and Anpanman the first thing in the morning in your crib.  I like how you draw your chin in when you smile and squint your nose, showing off your big teeth.  I love your chubby thighs sticking out from your onsies and how I like to squeeze them whenever they are out.  I like to pat your full belly after your meal because they stick out like a middle aged beer belly.  As much as I protest it during the day, I do like the livelyhood you show when you are mad or frustrated.  I think of it at night when everything is quiet and it makes me laugh.  Happy second birthday, Saya.  I am so glad you joined our family two years ago today.  I am excited to see what your second year brings.  I am sure you will acomplish amazing things!  And... you will always be the baby of the family no matter how old you get.

No comments: